Add Your Event
If you’re a brewery, distillery, or winery looking to participate or a restaurant/retailer looking to host one of these craft beverage partners, you came to the right place!
How It Works:
Mission: To celebrate Kalamazoo County’s craft beverage producers (including beer, spirits, and wine) and provide thoughtful, unique, and engaging events for local and visiting beverage aficionados
When: January 29 – February 6, 2021
Where: Licensed businesses across Kalamazoo County
Event submissions close: noon, January 8, 2021
Incentive program: Events submitted by December 11th are eligible for added promotion (additional social media support, blog presence, media coverage, etc.)
New this year:
- To help organize the site better, specials will be listed separately from events; on the website, you’ll see a tab for events and a separate one for specials
- Preference given to Kalamazoo and Michigan breweries, wineries, and distilleries
- Events or specials involving non-Michigan breweries, distilleries and wineries must incorporate a local partner or maker
- A local partner can include local restaurants, retail shops, entertainment venue, etc.
- No national chains as partners
- Discover Kalamazoo will refuse events and/or specials if they do not meet the guidelines
- Events (happening on a specific day/time)
- Yoga at the distillery
- Beer and cheese pairing class
- Martini glass painting with flight of fruit infused spirits
- Events should have a programmed element emphasizing either local beverages or provide special experience for local consumers
- In-person or virtual representation from beverage partner is strongly encouraged
- Limit of 7 events per participating brewery/distillery/restaurant/retailer
- Specials (ongoing)
- Special beermosa’s available all week
- Beer and cheese pairing available all week
- Tap takeover going on all day
- No limit on the number of specials per participating brewery/distillery/restaurant/retailer
- Partner with local artists, makers, creators for an additional element to your event
- Consider more ticketed events with advanced sales
- Create bookable, small-group activities that can be repeated throughout the week
- Coordinated virtual or hybrid offerings (Examples: to-go tasting flight with virtual happy hour with the brewmaster; cocktail kit with virtual mixology class; beer to go with virtual yoga session)
- Match similar events with other participants (Example: unique small food pairings to create build-your-own dinner)
Don’t have a User ID and Password? Click here.
Please log in with your partner username and password.
Enter your email address and we'll send you a link you can use to pick a new password.