Posted on February 1st, 2021KALAMAZOO, MI — There’s a new way to enjoy Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week where revelers can order to-go drinks and consume while walking outside in “social districts.” Launched in the summer of 2020 by Kalamazoo Downtown Partnerships, participating bars, restaurants, breweries, win… Read More
Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week to begin Jan. 29 with hybrid of virtual, limited capacity in-person events, specials
Posted on January 28th, 2021KALAMAZOO, MI – Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week (KBW) kicks off this Friday for the 11th year with a hybrid format. The event formerly known as Kalamazoo Beer Week now includes more Kalamazoo makers, adding local distilleries and wineries to join in with the breweries and celebrate the craft beverage in… Read More
Posted on January 9th, 2020Kalamazoo, MI — In addition to a slew of enticing events as part of Kalamazoo Beer Week, you can also support some worthy causes at a few fundraising happenings. Here is a rundown of some charitable events during #KBW2020: Firkins for Firefighters
What: Special tapping of “Fast Eddie Red,” a red ale aged in… Read More
Posted on January 11th, 2018We brewed a special beer for this years Kalamazoo Beer Week! Join us Saturday Morning, January 13th as we release KBW French Vanilla into the world. This delicious brown porter boasts a big malt profile, 5.5% ABV, and a perfect balance of french vanilla coffee notes.
Head brewer/owner Brian Pierce will be on hand to ta… Read More
- Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week giveaway: Use #KBW2021 to win cool prizes
- Green Door Distilling Co.'s lead distiller Tyler Glasser to be featured on 'Master Distillers'
- Drink and walk through downtown Kalamazoo in the new social district
- Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week to begin Jan. 29 with hybrid of virtual, limited capacity in-person events, specials
- Kalamazoo Unmasked: Meet the leaders of Kalamazoo's craft beverage culture