Posted on January 25th, 2021KALAMAZOO, MI — Throughout the pandemic, our craft beverage culture has continued to roll with punch after punch. Closures. Carryout. Partial reopens. Outdoor dining only. Partial reopening (again). They’ve done their best to provide thoughtful service while at times potentially putting their h… Read More
Posted on January 12th, 2021KALAMAZOO, MI — Despite the pandemic, a trio of local brewers are pursuing new projects in 2021. In an article in Encore Magazine, the ownership teams behind Murray Street Brewing Co. in Mattawan, Deep End Brewing Co. in Plainwell and the potential return of Rupert’s Brew House to downtown Kalamazoo ar… Read More
- Kalamazoo Unmasked: Meet the leaders of Kalamazoo's craft beverage culture
- A trio of new breweries in the works for the Kalamazoo area
- Hoppy Holidays!: Be safe this season, do your best to support the Kalamazoo craft beverage, restaurant industries
- Play Carryout Bingo and win a specialty Kalamazoo T-shirt!
- Kalamazoo holiday drinks: Christmas Ale, hot toddies, maple hard cider and more this season