Posted on January 17th, 2020KALAMAZOO, MI – Five years after its creation, Discover Kalamazoo’s popular “Give A Craft® Beer Trail” is digital. Launched in conjunction with the 10th annual Kalamazoo Beer Week, which as held Jan. 11-18, the digital passport allows beer enthusiasts to check-in on their mobile device at Kalamazoo Cou… Read More
Posted on January 9th, 2020Kalamazoo, MI — In addition to a slew of enticing events as part of Kalamazoo Beer Week, you can also support some worthy causes at a few fundraising happenings. Here is a rundown of some charitable events during #KBW2020: Firkins for Firefighters
What: Special tapping of “Fast Eddie Red,” a red ale aged in… Read More
- A trio of new breweries in the works for the Kalamazoo area
- Hoppy Holidays!: Be safe this season, do your best to support the Kalamazoo craft beverage, restaurant industries
- Play Carryout Bingo and win a specialty Kalamazoo T-shirt!
- Kalamazoo holiday drinks: Christmas Ale, hot toddies, maple hard cider and more this season
- Need unique gift ideas for the beer lover this holiday season? Here are a few Kalamazoo favorites