Posted on December 31st, 2019KALAMAZOO, MI – The first community in Michigan to host a “Beer Week” celebrating its craft beer culture will toast to a decade in January. Kalamazoo Beer Week will be held Jan. 11-18 with a variety of new and unique events as well as some fan favorites for the beer-loving traveler and local alike. The weeklong pr… Read More
- Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week giveaway: Use #KBW2021 to win cool prizes
- Green Door Distilling Co.'s lead distiller Tyler Glasser to be featured on 'Master Distillers'
- Drink and walk through downtown Kalamazoo in the new social district
- Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week to begin Jan. 29 with hybrid of virtual, limited capacity in-person events, specials
- Kalamazoo Unmasked: Meet the leaders of Kalamazoo's craft beverage culture