Posted on December 31st, 2019KALAMAZOO, MI – The first community in Michigan to host a “Beer Week” celebrating its craft beer culture will toast to a decade in January. Kalamazoo Beer Week will be held Jan. 11-18 with a variety of new and unique events as well as some fan favorites for the beer-loving traveler and local alike. The weeklong pr… Read More
- Kalamazoo Unmasked: Meet the leaders of Kalamazoo's craft beverage culture
- A trio of new breweries in the works for the Kalamazoo area
- Hoppy Holidays!: Be safe this season, do your best to support the Kalamazoo craft beverage, restaurant industries
- Play Carryout Bingo and win a specialty Kalamazoo T-shirt!
- Kalamazoo holiday drinks: Christmas Ale, hot toddies, maple hard cider and more this season